Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fwd: KickBacks from NPS.gov / Per YOUR email...Formal Complaint against illegal pattern of US Park Police "petty" harassment with false tickets / Please Reply this time...

Dear Sergeant Godfrey 

While my "feedback copy" of my email to you was received in MY email box without problem, I found a kick-back email from ALL the nps.gov email boxes that the email file was too large, because attached to it was the formal Complaint.

How about you and me meeting at Belle Haven Marina so I can give you a copy of the complaint about the illegal RICO behavior of a small handful of your Park Police troopers, while I expect that most of the Park Police are honorable public servants.

Please email me back as to when would be good for you in the next few days.  Thanks.

In addition, please have the others such as Mr. Line and Mrs. Cooke contact me about how I may transfer the PDF file that in my email is recorded as 11.4 MB in size.

It has a number of images that serve as "Evidence" of the wrongdoing of some of the U.S. Park Police.

Thank you for your attention to this Formal Complaint about Violation of Civil Rights by some few Park Police.

For Equal Justice in America, 

James Renwick Manship


Begin forwarded message:

From: James Manship <generalwashington@mac.com>
Date: August 12, 2008 6:38:16 PM EDT
Subject: Per YOUR email...Formal Complaint against illegal pattern of US Park Police "petty" harassment with false tickets / Please Reply this time...

Dear Sergeant Godfrey,

Thank you for your nicely worded email of June 3, 2008 12:22:25 PM EDT.   

You wrote in your 3 June email to me:

If you wish to make a formal complaint, we would ask you to provide a written statement describing the incident and the officer involved.

YES, I DO WISH TO MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAINT, the items received YESTERDAY were the "straw that broke the camel's back".

The entire U. S. District Court Case file is replete with Formal Complaints about RICO actions by U.S. Park Police.

The one below today is I trust more fully documented so your Park Police lawyers will not try to "weasel-word" out of accountability.

(SPACER for where the PDF file was located.)


So you see two ridiculous harassing traffic tickets on 11 June by #476 Gordon who used his "X-ray" vision to see through my truck door to claim I was NOT wearing a seat belt.  I am told that is NOT proper reason for a stop.  Then after I told Gordon I had my Digital Voice Recorder recording his "Stop", he went "nuts", ordered me to turn on my truck and activate all the signals until he saw one that worked but was erratic (erratic like his "honesty").  Oh, by the way, a week or so later my Digital Voice Recorder was stolen from my Truck.  Strange Coincidence?

Then yesterday I received Court Notice to Appear for two OTHER ridiculous traffic tickets by #??? Johnson, and the facts are clear that Johnson was NOT in compliance with Park Service Regulations based on those I received from a FOIA request.

I responded to you on June 11, 2008 8:33:55 PM EDT, but I never heard back from you.  As a journalist and a writer, you can see that I wrote it in a passionate manner, for I am "outraged" when Public Servants violate the Rights of Citizens, however "Petty" the violations, such as fraudulent and repetitive "petty" traffic tickets for alleged violations that "bleed dry" the victim-Citizen.

Would a JURY agree with what your Park Police are doing is a pattern of RICO harassment violations?  

I saw you in Court in Alexandria on 12 June shortly after you sent this email to me, but I did not immediately connect your Nametag with your Email, so we did not speak.

I do not know how much time you have spent keeping up with your subordinates continued RICO harassments of me, but the Court document below is submitted as "Exhibit One" of a Formal Complaint against Park Police Johnson, and the several others who have been targeting me with issuance of "Petty" traffic related tickets as part of a larger pattern of dissipation of my meager Veterans Pension income and distraction from my work of research and writing as a Journalist about corruption by Police and Court personnel.

Ever since on C-SPAN TV on 14 May 2007, I asked two FBI agents about the DUTY of the FBI to investigate the repeated RAPES by an Alexandria Policeman (see Niese v. City of Alexandria) for which he was "shielded" by "Sovereign Immunity", there is a VERY disturbing PATTERN of Police harassments of ME, first an unlawful arrest on 22 May in Arlington that I "beat" by doing a 13 page analysis of the many aspects of the Policeman's FALSE POLICE REPORT that was filed to "support" his False Arrest.  

I "won" in Court on 6 August a.d. 2007, and filed 42 USC 1983 Civil Rights Violations lawsuit the same day, but because I am In Forma Pauperis as a Disabled Veteran living on a disability pension, I can not afford to "buy justice" by hiring a Bar member to present my case, so of necessity, I proceed Pro Se in the "Courts of Law".  

But the TRUE "supreme court" is the COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION, and I will work to inform the local media about the RICO actions of the U.S. Park Police, unless the Supervisors take vigorous, constructive action to "root out" RICO from your Park Police force, and make amends to this wronged Citizen.

You will likely argue that the Alexandria Police, and Arlington Police, even the Fairfax Police, and the U. S. Park Police are not interconnected.  Yet you know as well as I do that the Police from one jurisdiction "Share" information with Police of other jurisdictions, and at the very least the George Washington Memorial Parkway traverses all those jurisdictions.

I look forward to your Reply so we may work together to correct the wrongful, yes even illegal behavior of some U.S. Park Police.

Thank you.

For Equal Justice in Virginia, 

James Renwick Manship, Sr.

Subject: FOIA Request
Date: June 3, 2008 12:22:25 PM EDT

Mr. Manship:
Good afternoon, this is a request for you to clarify information contained in your FOIA request addressed to the National Park Service. Within your request you provided information that may be considered to be a complaint regarding the specific actions of a United States Park Police Officer. If you wish to make a formal complaint, we would ask you to provide a written statement describing the incident and the officer involved. Please include a mailing address and a contact phone number to facilitate contact. Please address it to:
United States Park Police
Office of the Chief
1100 Ohio Drive , SW
Washington, DC 20242
This is not intended to be and should not be considered to be a response to your FOIA request. Your FOIA request has been forwarded to the appropriate personnel for action.

 
Detective Sergeant Stephen Godfrey
United States Park Police
Internal Affairs Unit
(202) 690-5104 - Office
(202) 359-1949 - Nextel
(202) 690-5143 - Fax




Dear Sergeant Stephen Godfrey,

May 19h to 31st is 12 days, June 1 to June 11 is 11 days, that is MORE than the 20 days response time for your colleagues to reply to my FOIA Request in relation to the harassment by "Bully Boy Behind a Badge" Johnson, on our about 19 May.

Just today I found this YOUR email of 8 days ago, I had NOT seen it before today.  My apologies for not responding earlier.  Yet all in God's good time...

I found it after I was searching  after YET ANOTHER case of Harassment by U. S. Park Police, today by Bully Boy Behind a Badge Officer No. 476 Gordon.

Sadly for all Citizens' Constitutional Rights being preserved, it is getting to be all too frequent occurrence to this one Citizen being repeatedly violated, or "raped".

What did 476 Gordon do?

At the 4 way stop from his car 476 Gordon, certainly a super-man, presumes to claim that he can see across the intersection and through my steel door where I had my window open (because my a/c does not work and I as a disabled Navy Veteran on a disability income, I can not afford to fix it,  with my elbow on the window sill) to see super-man style that he claims (falsely) I did NOT have my seat belt fastened.

May I ask why if 476 Gordon is such a super-man he uses a Park Police Patrol car rather than just "winging it" up and down the GW parkway?

Well, then again, I guess 476 Gordon is sort of "winging it" -- fast and loose with the truth, that is!

476 Gordon did a u-turn in the middle of the 4 way stop, and followed me into the Mount Vernon Post Office lot where I was going to get my mail for God and Country Foundation, and personal mail, including one from the JIRC - Judicial Inquiry and Review Commission assistant "Counsel" Kenneth Montero.

The JIRC letter was about the Bad Behavior of judge Joanne Alper on 20 August a.d. 2007 which ultimately led to her signing an ORDER: In Re: DISQUALIFICATION OF JUDGES.  (Don't believe either the letter received today, or the Disqualification Order? Just ask, I would be happy to show you.) 

The USPP know that every day or so I go to the Mount Vernon Post Office and "Camp Out" looking to harass me.  This is NOT THE FIRST TIME.

As I saw 476 Gordon in my rearview window stop behind me to block me into the parking space, I said to myself, "Self, you better get your digital voice recorder out... QUICK!"  

It was where I usually place it, in my left pants pocket, so I released my seat belt to retrieve my Voice Recorder to record the Harassment by 476 Gordon.

476 Gordon came to the window and asked, "Do you know why I stopped you?"  I replied, "I do not have a clue!!!"

476 Gordon said, "You did not have your seat belt on."  I replied yes I did.

476 Gordon said, "No you didn't-- see it is not on now!"  I replied, "See this voice recorder? 

It was in my left pocket and I released the seat belt after I came to a stop here, so I could get a recording of your harassment of me."

476 Gordon said, "You did not have it on.  I could see. It was not on your shoulder."

I replied, "Oh, I injured my shoulder in the Navy and the strap across my shoulder hurts so I wear the seat belt under my arm."

476 Gordon said, "You did NOT HAVE IT ON!"  

I replied, "Officer what is your name?  (I looked to see his nametag GORDON C), You are harassing me and violating my rights."

476 Gordon Bully Boy Behind a Badge barks back, "Let me see your drivers' license and registration."

After providing 476 Gordon with both, 476 Gordon asked, "Is this where you are currently living?"

THAT IS A KEY QUESTION that strongly suggests RICO Act Violations by 476 Gordon and other USPP who have been repeatedly harassing me.

I answered, "I still have legal rights in the property at that address."  

A Jury Trial is scheduled on that matter, that is in relation to the JIRC letter.

Anyway, I just recount for you today's episode of recurrent RICO acts of violations of my Civil Rights by small acts of harassment by your USPP officers, others named and unnamed below.

Officer No. 367 Whitehorne
Officer No. 285 Gillespie
Officer No. ??? Johnson
Officer Nos.    (names not recalled, on UPSS database)

Johnson is the one mentioned in a previous email.  I went back in my notes and files for some of the others.

YOU might say, "This Citizen is delusional, thinking there is a conspiracy.  Why would we?"  

The reason is that I am both a civil rights activist and a professional journalist, and on 14 May 2007, on C-SPAN TV televised Nationally, I challenged three FBI agents to have the FBI department responsible for rooting out corruption in local police departments to investigate the City of Alexandria corrupt "cops".

Corrupt you doubt?  I told those FBI agents and all of America to look at Niese v. City of Alexandria where an Alexandria Policeman REPEATEDLY RAPED a divorced mother.  She reported the rapes to the health clinic and the Office on Women, obviously AFRAID of the POLICE.

Because the RAPIST WAS A POLICEMAN (Rawleigh Harsley) three city employees FAILED / REFUSED to REPORT THE RAPE.

Later the Commonwealth Attorney (prosecutor) REFUSED to Prosecute telling Mrs. Niese, "We do not like to put our police in jail."

Mrs. Niese got a "Pro Bonehead" Pro Bono lawyer who allowed the City to file a Motion to Dismiss based on Sovereign Immunity.

The corrupt judge Al Swerzky ACCEPTED the CITY CLAIM that RAPING CITIZENS is all in the LINE OF DUTY (Sovereign Immunity).

This sordid Niese v. City of Alexandria story continues, 

but I HAD CROSSED THE "THIN BLUE LINE" so was a PUBLIC NUISANCE to the continued corruption of the POLICE.

8 days later I was arrested by a local police department at the property that 476 Gordon questioned me about, DESPITE my showing the local police that I had TWO COURT MEMORANDUMS that established my RIGHT to be there for at least another 12 days.  

That super-man police, judge, jury, and executioner rejected the Court Memos issued by the judge and ARRESTED me.

By writing a 13 page analysis of false statements of that policeman I forced him to fear coming to court and thereby forced the prosecutor to drop charges.

I then filed in Federal Court Civil Rights Violations charges for Malicious Prosecution.

Since then (and before) I have been the target of local police (that includes USPP who I have seen at local eateries with local police, "exchanging notes".

I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO "Come to an understanding" with YOU as a reasonable man, and the many subordinates USPP who are NOT being reasonable and indeed are Violating my CIVIL RIGHTS.

You do not have to be a Citizen with a high melatonin level or of a foreign birth origin to have your Civil Rights to be Violated (or Raped) by local police.

You can go online and see that I am a man who teaches children and adults about "this Constitution for the United States of America" in a very unique and impressionable way.  

I am a good man, I am not a criminal, and a friend who is now a retired Capitol Hill policeman told me "James, they are papering your file."  

He then explained that in the future any time I would be seen I would be stopped for the flimsiest of reasons.

476 Gordon, a dishonest cop, along with the other named and unnamed "Bully Boys Behind A Badge", have proven that retired honest cop both true and prophetic.

You can continue to communicate with me by email.  My phone system is not working well, but if you would like to call, OK... it is 202-657-6760.

If you want to know where I live so to escalate the harassment, just ask your Bully Boys on the GW Parkway who know me pretty well and can spot my "Honey Bee" pick-up truck for miles to come with their super-man vision.

I await your reply.

For Equal Justice for All, 

James Renwick Manship, Sr.



No comments: